The Whaler #1061
Ocean View Studio Overlooking Kaanapali Beach
The Whaler 1061 is a beautiful ocean view studio condo overlooking famed Kaanapali Beach. Located on the tenth floor of The Whaler resort, you will enjoy the ocean view from your private lanai. Take a stroll on the beautiful grounds, down the white sandy beach, or to the many restaurants, boutiques and live entertainment nearby without ever having to get in your car.
The Whaler 1061 offers a king-size bed, full bathroom, fully-applianced kitchen, dining area, and a spacious living room with queen sofa sleeper. This air-conditioned studio unit can accommodate up to 4 guests.
The Whaler is a landmark condominium resort situated on the Kaanapali Beach shoreline, with two 12-story towers on 6 acres of lush topical landscaping. Located next door to Whaler’s Village shopping center. Ocean activities including snorkel and whale-watching tours (in season) launch from the beach adjacent to the resort.
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
All Hawaii TAT tax ID numbers are listed on the Maui Beachfront Rentals website for individual properties
ContactManaged By: Maui Beachfront Rentals
Toll Free: 1-888-661-7200
Local Phone: (808) 661-3500
- Ocean view studio with king bed and full bathroom
- Queen sleeper sofa; Unit sleeps up to 4 guests
- Central A/C and ceiling fans for added comfort
- Cable TV and free WiFi
- Located directly on Kaanapali Beach
- Swimming pool, spa, and tropical landscaping
- Short stroll to restaurants, shopping, and entertainment
- Ocean and beach activities
- Championship golf, two tennis courts, and fitness center
- Ten-minute drive to Lahaina Town