Napili Shores E236 – Aloha Ke Akua (Breath of Life)
1 Bedroom Condo in Breezy West Maui - Play, Heal, and Work in paradise
Napili Shores E236 is an oceanfront 1-bedroom 1-bath condo with garden views on the cooler side of West Maui. Enjoy the Aloha spirit of Maui, while you relax, play, rejuvenate and heal in this wonderful slice of creation. Enjoy the sound of the waves, striking views, beautiful sandy beaches, and snorkeling from Napili Shores E236. The scents of flowers, sounds of palms in the gentle breeze will remind you of the beauty of nature and refresh your heart. Sea turtles are often seen at the nearby Bays (Napili, Honokeana and Kapalua). Lounge near the lower pool and watch for whales during whale season.
Napili Shores is a two story complex with old Hawaiian charm, less people, good views, and easy access to the beach. There are two pools, one is heated and has a connected hot-tub jacuzzi. On-site BBQ gas grills, picnic areas, shuffleboard and parking. The unit has wifi and a provided 32″ computer monitor with an HDMI cable for those who choose to work in paradise. The kitchen at Napili Shores E236 is a wonderful amenity for a quaint evening at home complete with an oven, stovetop, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker. Kitchen 5315 Restaurant and Tiki Bar is a great place to head after sunset. The Gazebo is famous for the oceanfront breakfasts and whale sightings in whale season. The Sea House restaurant is a short walk and has been voted among the best sea front dining on West Maui.
On property, Water Works Sports has snorkel rentals including prescription goggles. They also help ensure the health of local reefs and sell reef safe sun screen and rash guards.
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
TAT tax ID number: TA-140-253-7472-01
ContactOwner: Chris and Theresa Hansen
Local Phone: (760)484-2310
- 1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps up to 5 people
- Beach front property, 5 minute walk to the beach
- Two swimming pools onsite, one jacuzzi hot tub
- Garden view of koi pond with waterfall
- Private lanai with table for 4, great to relax outside
- Dual split zone air conditioning
- Full kitchen with oven, stovetop, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker
- Gas grills to BBQ with and picnic tables
- Beach chairs provided for your island day trips
- Free wifi, cable, and 32″ computer monitor, work remote if needed.
- Queen and twin bed sleeper sofas for family groups