Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort–SeaGlass Villa 810
Spectacular 3 Bedroom Private Residence at Andaz Maui
SeaGlass Villa 810 at Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is a contemporary styled and independently managed 3-bedroom 4-bath partial ocean view resort residence. What makes Andaz Maui SeaGlass special is that it is one of the very rare privately-owned villas with a large covered garden patio, lounge chairs, soaking tub, grill and outdoor dining for 8. In a prime location, Andaz Maui SeaGlass is just steps from Mokapu Beach and the resort’s swimming pools and award winning dining venues.
Experience this tropical paradise on the beach where you can rest and relax within spacious surroundings, exquisite appointments, and very generous amenities. Andaz Maui SeaGlass is a contemporary home providing more than 3,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space, 3 tranquil and uniquely decorated bedroom suites each with a full en-suite bath, spacious great room, kitchen with butler’s pantry, and convenient ground level walk-in access.
Plush pillow top mattresses, pillows, comforters and high thread-count all-cotton bedding will tempt you to stay in bed all day. The bathrooms in Andaz Maui SeaGlass are loaded with thick all-cotton towels, hair dryer, make-up mirror, bathrobes, and a bath scale. Tropical theme toiletries are offered in 8-ounce size bottles — an eco-friendly gesture.
The kitchen at Andaz Maui SeaGlass is generously equipped — we are famous for providing everything needed for true gourmet cooking, fine dining and entertaining.
Andaz Maui SeaGlass is situated within the 15-acre beachfront Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort on Maui’s leeward shore. Guests will enjoy full access and charging privileges to all of the resort’s facilities and services, including room service, cabana rental, 3 cascading infinity-edge heated swimming pools, poolside lounge chairs, resort hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, the 14,000-square-feet ‘Awili Spa and Salon, and multiple dining options.
Immediately adjacent to Mokapu Beach and Andaz Maui are Ulua Beach and Keawakapu Beach. Ulua is a popular scuba dive spot. Both beaches are also ideal for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding. World-famous Wailea Beach is just a few more blocks along the beach path with stunning vistas and serves as an ideal pathway for walking and jogging.
Reserve Andaz Maui SeaGlass and receive all of the following benefits at no extra cost!
- Complimentary Valet Parking for your First Vehicle
- $20 Savings Pass for Spa Treatments at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- $20 Savings Pass for Dinner at Duo Restaurant at the nearby Four Seasons Resort Wailea
- Additional Savings Passes for Retail Shops In the Wailea Resort Area
- Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores “Maika’i” Discount Program I.D. Cards
- Discount rates for Golf on Maui Island
- Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available – subject to availability)
- Direct Property Check In
- Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and In-Villa Orientation
Call Private Paradise Villas for reservations today!
Hawaii TAT Tax ID #TA-023-383-8592-01
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
ContactManaged By: Private Paradise Villas
Toll Free: 1-888-875-2818 ext 6
Local Phone: (808) 875-2818 ext 6
- Your Own Private Paradise
- 3 Bedroom, 4 Bath; Up to 6 Guests
- 3,000 Square Feet; Luxury Accommodations
- Full access to Resort Services
- Private Plunge Pool
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Modern Furnishings
- State-Of-The-Art Electronics
- Generous Amenities
- Exemplary Customer Service