ADVERTISING ON MAUIACCOMMODATIONS.COM
- All advertising rates are subject to Hawaii state general excise tax of 4.166%
- New ads begin on the 1st of each month.
- We operate on a quarterly basis. A minimum 3-month ad run is required to get started. New and ongoing ad listings will be invoiced on a quarterly basis.
- Invoices will be delivered quarterly via email on the first of the month for the upcoming 3- month ad run. Payment must be received by end of the billing month, or ad is subject to removal without notice.
- MauiAccommodations.com works on a standard “continue until forbid” policy. That means after the initial 3-month ad period, your ad listing(s) will renew automatically and will continue to run, and you will be invoiced quarterly on an ongoing basis until we receive written cancellation from you.
- Ad Cancellations: Written notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to your next quarterly billing date.
- In keeping with County of Maui requirements, permit numbers must be listed on ads for transient vacation rentals located outside of legally zoned districts.
- Production Costs: There are no production costs for ads. Ad listings follow a pre-set format created in-house. Changes and updates to existing ads may be made at any time at no charge. The exception is Banner Ads, which must be created by the advertiser and artwork provided to us in accordance with our specs.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here