Iao Valley Inn – Palms Room
B&B Room Nestled in Central Maui's Iao Valley - A Sanctuary from the Crowds
In the heart of the mountains, the Palms Room at Iao Valley Inn bed & breakfast is a bright and airy room with a king-sized bed, providing ideal comfort as you settle in to an authentic Hawaiian paradise. The Palms Room provides a comfortable and intimate setting with modern touches mixed with local flare. This home-away-from-home offers a private exterior room entrance, a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, and a private bathroom. Enjoy a continental breakfast at the Iao Valley Inn Palms Room to jump start your Maui adventure away from the crowds, yet conveniently located at the center of the island. This bed and breakfast room accommodates up to 2 people.
Iao Valley Inn Palms Room has proven to be a godsend for visitors seeking a more localized Hawaiian experience for their Maui vacation. This boutique bed and breakfast of only 2 rooms and detached cottage sits on a quiet 37 acres with a private gated entrance. The Inn is wonderfully rural surrounded by monkeypod trees, mango, banana, and papaya plants with echoes of the Wailuku River streaming through the property. This Central Maui location allows a convenient drive to beautiful sandy beaches (15-20 minutes), the major resort areas of South and West Maui (30-40 minutes), and popular visitor attractions, including Iao Valley State Park just 2 miles up the road. After a long day of traveling or lounging at the beach, many of our guests enjoy relaxing to the sounds of Wailuku River on their private lanai, or as they say, “it feels like coming home.”
Some Guest Feedback:
- “If you are looking for peace and an absolutely sweet accommodation with a waterfall on your doorstep, this is the place for you! Very familiar and out of the whole hustle and bustle of Maui.”
- “This place is amazing! It’s in the Iao Valley, surrounded by nature. Strategic position to reach all of the spots in the island. Great hospitality, fresh fruit every morning, everything was perfect!”
Check out the second room – Iao Valley Inn Orchid Room.
Want the place to yourself? The completely detached mountain-side cottage for 2 offers a hot tub and private gazebo!
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
Hawaii TAT Tax ID #TA-082-899-1488-01 & Iao Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast Permit #2013/0002v
ContactOwner: Robert and Tamara Horcajo
Local Phone: (808)633-6028
- B&B Room with King-sized Bed in Central Maui, sleeps up to 2 people
- Private outside entrance on private lanai
- Private bathroom with a large shower
- Exclusive breakfast area with coffee maker, toaster, 2 mini-refrigerators and microwave
- Complimentary continental breakfast each morning; coffee/tea throughout your visit
- Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Complimentary television and wi-fi services
- Beach Supplies: cooler, beach chairs, beach towels and boogie boards for use
- Free parking
- Cleaning fee included in room rate