Kaanapali Beach Hotel
"Hawaii's Most Hawaiian Hotel" Located on Kaanapali Beach
Proud to be known as “Hawai‘i’s Most Hawaiian Hotel,” Kaanapali Beach Hotel invites you to enjoy an idyllic tropical vacation while infusing Hawaiian culture, tradition, and aloha in everything they do. Complimentary Hawaiian activities and presentations are offered daily for guests of all ages. Hale Huaka‘i, the ocean activities center, satisfies beach lovers with snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, and beach equipment rentals. Conveniently located in the heart of the Kā‘anapali resort area, only a few minutes stroll to Whaler’s Village shopping center, and a quick drive to historic Lāhainā town, it’s the perfect choice for families, honeymooners, empty nesters, adventurers, and sun seekers.
Kaanapali Beach Hotel’s current Kealaula project involves a complete remodel of rooms in two wings, a new oceanfront restaurant, Huihui, and an additional floor on the parking structure. The project is scheduled for completion in Spring 2021. The new renovated Premium rooms offer modern, upgraded features, while integrating traditional Hawaiian elements and culture in the new design.
Come experience the welcome and warmth of genuine Hawaiian hospitality at Kaanapali Beach Hotel.
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
Hawaii TAT Tax ID #TA-043-621-7856-01
Toll Free: (800) 262-8450
Local Phone: (808) 661-0011
Fax Number: (808) 667-5978
- 418 rooms and 14 suites; No resort fees; Free WiFi
- Children 17 & under free when sharing room with parents
- Complimentary daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- Whale-shaped swimming pool
- Beach Activities Center and rentals
- Adjacent to 36 holes of championship golf
- Tiki Terrace Restaurant; Huihui Oceanfront Restaurant (opening Spring 2021)
- Meeting rooms for groups from 30 to 150
- Oceanfront and ocean view wedding/meeting venues for groups up to 150
- Complimentary Farewell Lei Ceremony