Wailea Elua Village by Ali’i Resorts
Beachfront 24-Acre Property in Wailea Gated Community
Wailea Elua Village is an exclusive beachfront property located in the heart of Wailea offering 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom vacation rentals. This relaxing low-density property consists of two-story buildings terraced over twenty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Beautiful Ulua Beach fronting the property is a well-known snorkeling destination and is great for watching dramatic sunsets, swimming, sunning, and whale watching in the winter months.
Wailea Elua Village is a gated air-conditioned property that includes two swimming pools, Jacuzzi, a beachfront pavilion with barbeques, a pickleball/paddle tennis court and free private parking. The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers & dryers, cable television, free local and long-distance phone service, private lanais, and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts. Housekeeping services are included at this resort property. If you have a stay that qualifies for housekeeping services, traditional housekeeping service will be performed every 3rd day. This includes refreshing the condo and exchanging bed linens, bath towels, and amenities.
(Not sure where this is? Here’s an overview of Maui’s regions and towns.)
All Hawaii TAT tax ID numbers are listed on the Ali’i Resorts’ website for individual properties.
ContactManaged By: Ali'i Resorts
Toll Free: 866-284-2544
Local Phone: (808) 879-MAUI (6284)
- 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom condo units, sleeps up to 8 people
- 24 acre gated rolling property, 25 Buildings, 2 Floors, Free Onsite Parking
- 2 Pools on Property; one centrally located and one oceanfront, pool lift available
- On-Site Work Out Room with oceanfront views
- Pickleball/Paddle Tennis Court
- Oceanfront Pavilion with kitchen, lounge area, book exchange and barbeque area
- Walking distance to The Shops at Wailea with shopping, casual and fine dining, coffee stores and more
- On the Wailea’s world-famous ocean-side walkway which stretches from one end of town to the other
- Friendly on-site staff, management and security personnel
- Proximity to multiple world-class golf courses, tennis courts and spas